Print Buying - as a Service
Streamline print procurement for your clients
You might already be offering print services to clients, but are you using the best software for the job?
Procuring print is different from other purchases and requires specific skills. That's why we've invented the Noosh print procurement and project management platform. It's uniquely designed from the ground up to handle print and can save your clients significant money getting them to return in the future.
Attend our webinar on Friday, October 27 at 1:00pm EDT and learn how the Noosh platform can be used in your marketing services business.
- See how Noosh SmartForms™ reduce errors and save time when working with client specifications
- Review collaboration and project management capabilities
- Learn about built-in invoicing and connections between Noosh and your accounting system
- Get an overview on how to develop your own supplier network complete with reviews and KPI measurements
Procurement Webinar: Print Buying - as a Service
Reserve your spot today. This webinar has limited availability, and advanced registration is required. Sign up below and mark your calendar for Friday, October 27 at 1:00pm EDT.
Our SpeakerJesse Mootz has been in the print buying business since 2003 and has a wealth of knowledge about working with vendors, reducing costs, and making effective use of software systems. As a Busines Development professional, Jesse has worked with many Fortune 500 accounts to help identify key ways to improve the print buying process.
Noosh was the best solution...
"We researched several systems and determined that Noosh was the most established in our industry with the best firepower. It’s a robust, on-demand system that is easily adaptable and customizable to fit our clients’ individual needs. We wanted to make sure we did the right thing for our clients by setting them up for success over the long term. "
Paul Papantonis, VP Operations, Miller Zell, Inc.
Why service providers love Noosh
- Improve ROI by saving 20% or more on print costs
- Online tracking and audit trails of all communications
- Manage bidding, scheduling, quality control, and shipping
- Create private supplier networks
- Global usage support including multiple currencies
- Transparency into print specs, files, orders, suppliers, and financials
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators from environmental savings to response time
- Manage all types of print including marketing materials, corporate affairs, transactional, direct mail, and more
Don't miss your chance!
This complimentary webinar on Friday, October 27 at 1:00pm EDT will take less than an hour of your time and will give you valuable information about how to save money and retain clients for print procurement projects. We'll go over a few best practices and will show a demonstration of the Noosh print procurement and project management platform. Reserve your spot today as space is limited.Sign Up